Here’s the second half of my December empties! Did you see anything you love in yesterday’s post? Today’s post is mostly skin care and bath products.
- Secret Scent Expressions invisible solid in Va Va Vanilla – I do like this antiperspirant. It smells nice and keeps me from getting stinky throughout the day. I do get some white marks on my shirts if I apply it right before dressing, so I try to give it a minute or two to dry a bit. I have already purchased this in several other scents.
- Venus Spa Breeze razor – I believe I got this in a brand sampler package. I have received a bunch of razor samples lately so I can’t keep them all straight. I like this razor. I was sick for two weeks and avoiding shaving during that time. Afterwards, I used this razor to tackle the mess and it performed well. I like that you don’t need shaving cream with it, because it has the lotion bars around the blade. I will likely repurchase, after my stockpile dwindles down.
- John Frieda Brilliant Brunette colour protecting shampoo and conditioner – While I am a brunette, I do not have colour-treated hair, so I can’t speak to the colour protecting claims. This shampoo/conditioner was just alright for me. It didn’t leave my hair feel particularly soft or shiny, so I will pass on this product.
- Aveeno Positively Nourishing Calming body wash in Lavender/Calamine/Ylang Ylang – This was a nice body wash. I’m not too fussy with body washes… if it lathers, smells decent, and makes me feel clean then it’s good enough for me. I usually grab whatever’s on sale and smells nice. I might repurchase if this was on sale when I needed body wash!
- Cake Milk Made Bath & Shower bubbles – I used this as a body wash. It smells lovely and gets the job done! Like I said before, I’m not too picky, so unless I see this on clearance I probably won’t repurchase simply because of the price point.
- Clinique Acne Solutions Clarifying Lotion – I’m a big fan of this toner. It’s a bit pricier than the Body Shop toner I used to use, but it seriously lasts so long. I felt like this was the never-ending bottle! But I have already repurchased this! A definite favourite for my oily skin.
- Clean & Clear Morning Burst Hydrating Facial Cleanser – LOVE! I love this. It smells like refreshing cucumbers, and leaves my face feeling soft and clean. I got this as a Klout perk, and I am so glad I did!! I will definitely repurchase this later, but right now I am trying to use up the Neutrogena Klout perks I got.
- Shiseido Facial Cotton – I have gone through countless packs of these cotton pads. They are pricier than other pads, but they never leave lint on my face or eyes, and I only need to use one to remove the makeup from both eyes! So even though I am paying more per pack, I am using half as many so it actually evens out! Have already repurchased, and my new pack has a dent in it as well.
- Pond’s Cleansing and Makeup Removing Wipes – Can you tell there’s actually two packages there? I’m a big fan of these. I have tried so many kinds, and these are just very saturated, slightly textured and gentle. I didn’t like the Neutrogena ones I tried previously, because they made my face and eyes sting. Another store brand I had tried was pretty dry, and I actually had to apply makeup remover to the wipe to use it! I love these ones, and I’m almost done another pack!
Well, that’s all my empties for December! I’m excited to see what I can get through in January! 🙂