Another EOTD featuring the original Naked palette. I admit, prior to buying this palette I had only a few eyeshadows! I had a Clinique quad that I got from a friend… but I only used one of the colours in it, and did a wash of that colour over my lid and that was it! Okay, I also had a bright pink shadow from Estee Lauder, but that was my ‘weekend’ eyeshadow. Oh my goodness, it was a hot mess.
At this point I feel like I have ‘so many’ eyeshadows, (which I totally do!), but in comparison to some friends/other bloggers I haven’t branched out much past my love for the UD neutrals. I’m working on it. Perhaps for my birthday this year, I’ll ask for Sephora gift cards and pick up some fun colours!
Here’s today’s look:
- Mac Paintpot in Stormy Pink on lid
- Mac Paintpot in Constructivist in crease
From the Naked palette:
- Darkhorse in crease/outer V and outer half of under eye
- Naked on lid
- Half Baked for inner corner and inner half of under eye
- Buck as a transition colour
- Virgin for highlighter
I finished up with
- Mac Fluidline in Blacktrack to tightline and on the waterline
- Stila liquid eyeliner in black
- Lancome Hynose Star mascara.
I’m trying to learn how to do a nice winged liner, but I’m still not there!