I have a huge problem. There are so many gorgeous eyeshadow palettes out there right now, and I’m itching to get my grubby little hands on a few of them… the problem is that I rarely branch out beyond neutral shadows, so spending money on beautiful eyeshadows seems wasteful since I would rarely reach for them. I actually have the UD Feminine palette that I picked up as a points rewards at Shopper’s Drug Mart this past summer… andI haven’t even touched it yet!!!
So, with that in mind… I have two goals right now:
1. Learn to incorporate more colours into my EOTD looks.
2. Keep practicing my winged liner!
I’ve been watching so many YouTube tutorials, as well as looking up images on Pinterest that interest me! You can see ideas I’ve gathered on my Pinterest Makeup board here.
What I used:
- MUFE Aqua Shadow in 20E as a base
- UD Baked allover lid,
- UD Twice Baked outer corner and under eye,
- UD Flipside inner half of undereye.
- Be A Bombshell in Birthday suit as highlight.
- Mac Blacktrack tightliner/waterline.
- Stila liquid liner in black.
- Benefit They’re Real mascara.
If you’re like me and have Get Baked and all the Naked palettes, then you find yourself the lucky owner of 3 Twice Baked shadows. Why do they do this?! I’d rather have two more colours. UD – no more repeats in your palettes, please!
My wing is coming along… but not quite where I want it yet!